Author Topic: PMS Integration Failure, Log Error 143 (Mitel 200)  (Read 4662 times)

Offline bluewhite4

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
PMS Integration Failure, Log Error 143 (Mitel 200)
« on: June 14, 2013, 12:42:00 PM »
I have an SX-200 ICP AX, running 5.0.2.12.

We have PMS integration setup and it works for a while, but then will stop working. When it stops working, the phone system logs will start to repeat "Main Controller   failed at 00 00 00 00 PMS buffer is full   Alarm Code = 143"

Just as an FYI, the integration is done via an i-Pocket IP to RS232 like device.

The site also has PMS to voicemail integration setup as well, and that seems to fail at the same time.

Anyone have any ideas why this buffer isn't auto-clearing? Or what the problem might be?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 03:55:42 PM by ralph »

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: PMS Integration Failure, Log Error 143 (Mitel 200)
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 05:16:00 PM »
Are the iPockets getting unplugged? I had a similar issue at a hotel where the PMS server was under a desk, and the iPockets would get unplugged all the time when the front desk people stretched out there legs or moved stuff around under the desk. A little 88T tape in the right place fixed that problem.

Also check Form 4, Option 45 (Disable PMS Logs) and make sure it is Enabled, and Form 35 and make sure PMS is NOT set to Guaranteed.

This will only effect the logs though, if the PMS is going down, there is a reason for it. If both are going down at the same time (VMail & PBX) then something in common is causing the issue... the SX200 is not likely to be the issue.

The best way to determine this is to connect to the iPocket with a laptop and use Mitel's PMS Emulator software when the link is "down", just unplug the cable from the PMS system and connect it to the laptop and run the PMS Emulator, if it works fine, it's a PMS issue, if it is still failing then check the iPocket setup.

Offline bluewhite4

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: PMS Integration Failure, Log Error 143 (Mitel 200)
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 11:57:49 AM »
The location of the PMS system, and RS232 units matches almost exactly with my situation. I know they've even had problems in the past with it being kicked and things becoming unplugged. So while I have no idea if thats my case now or not, but it would fit.

Yes, PMS Logs are disabled in Form 4. Yes, PMS is NOT set to be Guaranteed in form 34.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10