Author Topic: SX200 ICP, Alarm Code 166, PMS Interface  (Read 3724 times)

Offline fifty5footer

• Contributer
    • View Profile
SX200 ICP, Alarm Code 166, PMS Interface
« on: May 30, 2013, 12:33:18 PM »
The PMS system is not able to light the MW lights for the guest rooms.  All other features (names, check in/out) seem to be working fine.
The system logs show an Alarm Code 166, which refers to Dial 0 routing for the PMS interface?!?!?!?
Anyone have that error before?

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: SX200 ICP, Alarm Code 166, PMS Interface
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 04:24:42 PM »
I see this every once in a while, always in sites that do not have a true console, although I can't explain it and tech support says keep trying and it will work (nice answer)... check the tenant the iPocket is in form 19 and make sure you have a destination in all possible dial 0 positions even if you are not using them (priority and regular). Remember you can always test the interface to make sure it is working correctly with PMS Emulator program from Mitel (you have to have Tech Support email it to you, it is not on the site that I know of) and you can test each function the interface is capable of performing and verify it's working via standard protocols.

Offline Emfinger

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: SX200 ICP, Alarm Code 166, PMS Interface
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 12:41:01 PM »
I just noticed your post and was wondering if you got the message waiting lights working. I found a PMS interface tester that works super. If you need it just let me know.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10