Author Topic: Ring Events on Endpoint  (Read 1618 times)

Offline robheaton

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Ring Events on Endpoint
« on: May 24, 2013, 05:43:33 AM »
Hello,
We have a Mitel 3300 MCD running 6.0PR1, we are using ACD Paths & ACD Skill Groups to route calls.
We are also using Xarios phone integrator for screen popping on the ACD Agents PC screens.

When using the ACD Skill Groups, the MCD provides a ringing event on the ACD Path but not the Endpoint, this means that the screen popping only occurs after the call has been answered by an ACD Agent.
Is there a way to get the MCD to provide a ringing event on the Endpoint, so the screen popping occurs before the call is answered?

Many Thanks,
Rob.

Offline LoopyLou

• View Profile
Re: Ring Events on Endpoint
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 08:03:16 AM »
Not sure what you mean. The calls to the path ring the first available agents phone which is what I would call a ring event. So I am not sure what you mean by endpoint.

Offline robheaton

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 08:19:08 AM »
The agents phone rings as expected, but the MCD doesn't generate a ringing event that is passed to the Xarios desktop integrator.

Sorry for the confusion, Xarios support call their desktop integrator the endpoint.

Offline LoopyLou

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 08:11:27 AM »
What are they using for the screen pop on answer? Is it a real time event? The only solution I can think is they need to become a developer and use Mitai events.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10