Author Topic: 3300ICP and contact center solution from prairieFyre.com.  (Read 2830 times)

unikbit

Hello,
We have a small contact center 10 seats and we think we will grow no more than 25 seats.
We are looking for a contact center solution.
We would like to start small with the basic features for incoming and than to implement also the advanced features.
I would like to know if someone is working with 3300 ICP and praireFyre.com for contact center.
For the moment we are using Asterisk servers which are very flexible in adding new features.
For incoming we are interested in:
- diffrent scripts for agents  for diffrent dids (when an agent get a call a pop up to appear with the DID name, number of caller, and the text the agent should say).
For outbound: preview dialing or power dialing, the site to call auto one by one evry number imported and to be able to attache diffrent scripts and the results to be recorded in a database.
I would like to know how much cost mitel 3300 ICP with ISDN card and 8 analog ports and the contact center solution.
thanks

I wou

Offline Neo360

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: 3300ICP and contact center solution from prairieFyre.com.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 06:45:09 AM »
I am using a 3300 and 6110 / 6140 & 6160 with 30..  I am not a sales man and cannot tell you how much this solution costs, but can say that this solutions works really well for me.  I can add more users, depending on licenses, change messages, change routing..  the list is endless..  It really is a diverse solution and have not found anything I cannot do with this solution...

Offline bobcheese

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 09:24:53 AM »
just bear in mind that features like screen pop will be additional extras and are likley to cost a considerable amount especially if you want a bespke solution.

Offline Neo360

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 09:43:34 AM »
The 6140 does all that, and yes it is an extra..

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10