Author Topic: Calls drop  (Read 1910 times)

Offline xrds

• View Profile
Calls drop
« on: April 30, 2013, 11:04:24 AM »
There are two extensions that when you call the Operator and get transferred to these extension the line hangs up.
So I ask the operator to transfer me to either one of the two extensions, when she does, the call goes away, silent.  It's only happening with these two extensions no other ones.  These two extensions are voicemail only they are not on a physical phone.  There is programming in the Rerouting and the configurations are fine in the rerouting.  These two lines are programmed in the NuPoint Messenger as Greeting Only. We have the Mitel 3300.  Any idea why calls are dropping/hangining up or what I can do or porgram to stop this from happening?  Thanks.

Offline LoopyLou

• View Profile
Re: Calls drop
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 08:08:40 AM »
There greetings in the mailboxes because a greeting only mailbox plays its greeting and hangs up? You could try changing the mailbox to a normal one and see if you get the canned greeting.

Offline xrds

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 11:58:22 AM »
Tried that.  Changed to Unlimited in NuPoint Messenger, then calls when to greeting intermittenly, every other call.

Offline xrds

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2013, 12:53:37 PM »
RESOLUTION FOR MY ISSUE:  So what ended up happening is I had to get our Telecom company involved and they ended up having to work with Mitel and Mitel had them to download and install a patch for this issue and then he had to reboot the system.  Then extensions worked properly again.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10