Author Topic: Calls to ring group Camping-on  (Read 2416 times)

Offline kwahodi

• View Profile
Calls to ring group Camping-on
« on: April 16, 2013, 11:17:04 PM »
Hi,

Wierd one - Got a cxi programmed with one "Ring-all" ring group. Problem is, when a call is in progress and another call comes in, we hear the camp-on tone despite the other members in the ring group being present an logged in (hotdesk users). I thought the call would be presented to the next available ring group member or if no member available to voicemail.

As it is now, the caller just hears ringing and the one on the phone hears the camp-on tone. Is there a way to make sure the next incoming call goes to the next available ring group member?

Cheers!
Steve.

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: Calls to ring group Camping-on
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 05:51:45 AM »
If I remember correctly isn't there a tick box for "one busy all busy"?
Is that ticked?

Ralph

Offline kwahodi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 06:42:58 PM »
I believe One busy/All busy is only applicable to personal ring groups. I may be wrong though  ???

Offline lowradiation

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 05:11:12 PM »
If you have the ring group set to 'ring all' then all members in the ring group should be ringing??  Unless then are not present in the ring group...
If all members of the ring group are busy then it follows the call queued timer of the ring group before it goes to the overflow destination
If a member is hearing 'camp-on' tone it is possible they have multiple appearances of their extension on their phone.  All appearances would have to be busy before the extension is deemed 'busy'.

Offline kwahodi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 08:57:23 PM »
Hi,

This has been fixed. Apparently rotary dialing had not been set up by the provider at the exchange. Once this was effected, all was good.

Thanks.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10