Author Topic: emergency call needed...  (Read 1748 times)

Offline njsm34

• Contributer
    • View Profile
emergency call needed...
« on: April 12, 2013, 04:55:14 AM »
HI ALL,

A BUILDING WITH SIX FLOOR WANT EMERGENCY CALL LANDING IN TWO DIFFERENT EXTENSION FOR EXAMPLE

IF ANYONE CALL  555 FROM AN EXTENSION INSTALLED BETWEEN 1ST TO 3RD FLOOR SHOULD LAND IN ONE OF THE PHONE INSTALLED IN EMERGENCY WARD ON 3RD FLOOR.

and

IF ANYONE CALL  555 FROM AN EXTENSION INSTALLED BETWEEN 4th TO 6th FLOOR SHOULD LAND IN ONE OF THE PHONE INSTALLED IN EMERGENCY WARD ON 6th floor.

so that  the nearest ward will be attaining the emergency case..

Thanks in Advance

Offline august

• View Profile
Re: emergency call needed...
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 06:30:48 AM »
You need to configure Location Base Routing, a new feature in rls 6.0

Offline LoopyLou

• View Profile
Re: emergency call needed...
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 08:37:38 AM »
If there is a single 3300 I don't think location based routing works but I would have to reread the section on it to be sure. The issue as I understand it is that he wants certain phones that dial 555 to go one place while other phones dialing the same 555 go somewhere else. The two ways that might work are:

1). loop a trunk or trunks around so that you use ARS when dialing 555. That way you can COR restirct phones to a particular looped trunk where you would digit mod that route to go to the extension on the 3rd. The other loop trunk would go to the 6th.
2). Wondering if you setup a hunt group 555 with the two emergency ward phones and interconnect phones on 1st to 3rd from connecting to the 6th floor set. Visa versa for interconnect the phones on 4th to 6th from connecting to the phone on the 3rd. Wonder if that would work or the fact that they are in a hunt group would overide the interconnect restriction.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10