Author Topic: Cant access 3300  (Read 3653 times)

Offline ccitechpatrick

• View Profile
Cant access 3300
« on: April 03, 2013, 01:48:01 PM »
I am accessing this controller remotely via a remote desktop. The customer recently replaced the PC that I used and now, when I try to access, I can log in but when I click Administration tool, the window pops up then I get a "Message from webpage" that says " A System error has occured. Please note the following information and contact Technical Support. The download of the specified resource has failed. (xsl/uwi_RenderAppAreaSel.xsl, line 0)" is this an issue with IE? I get the same message when trying to access either of their two controllers.

I can access it with my laptop from site and they have given me access via a different PC and it works. The PC that I am having trouble with is running windows 7 and IE 9.

Anyone ever seen this before?

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Cant access 3300
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 02:23:29 PM »
Not that specific issue exactly, but IE9 is problematic at best with the 3300. I have been using Chrome with IE Tab Multi Plugin  (http://iblogbox.com/chrome/ietab/alert.php) successfully lately on newer machines with IE9/10 browsers. Just install then activate it on a tab, right click on the icon and go to Options, and in the IE Rendering Mode section, change the selection to "IE 8 Standards mode" or "Compatibility Mode", either seem to work fine.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10