Author Topic: Mitel 3300 CX Call Forwarding if BUSY/NO Answer  (Read 5339 times)

Offline Twinsen

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Mitel 3300 CX Call Forwarding if BUSY/NO Answer
« on: March 06, 2013, 06:41:28 PM »
Salutations everyone,

I am trying to figure out on the Mitel 3300 CX controller how to forward calls to an extension (Reception) if the phone is BUSY or there is no Answer from the other extension in question.

A user wants to give out his direct office line to circumvent going through reception and if he is busy/doesn't answer then it forwards through to reception.

I am pretty sure I need to make this change in Call Rerouting First Alternative, however I am not sure exactly what to do.
Maybe there is a way on some extensions - instead of going to the MailBox I can forward to another extension?

Would appreciate the push in the right direction!

Cheers!

Offline x-man

• View Profile
Re: Mitel 3300 CX Call Forwarding if BUSY/NO Answer
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 06:17:10 AM »
set call fwd busy/no answer on the phone and then it can be used by the user when its needed. Use the superkey or the desktop web app (this is slightly easier than the superkey method). You can also then programme the internal and external calls separately so the internal ones could still go to voicemail. If you use call rerouting it does the rerouting for all internal and external calls so going with call fwd gives you more options.

Offline Twinsen

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Mitel 3300 CX Call Forwarding if BUSY/NO Answer
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 11:48:07 PM »
set call fwd busy/no answer on the phone and then it can be used by the user when its needed. Use the superkey or the desktop web app (this is slightly easier than the superkey method). You can also then programme the internal and external calls separately so the internal ones could still go to voicemail. If you use call rerouting it does the rerouting for all internal and external calls so going with call fwd gives you more options.

It was right under my nose all along, I used the phone, went to phone settings and set it all up under call forwarding for Ext Busy, Ext No Answer, and forwarded to the destination!
Easy peasy!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10