Author Topic: Mitel 3300 connected to an Inter-tel Axxess  (Read 1394 times)

Offline JHFC

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Mitel 3300 connected to an Inter-tel Axxess
« on: February 07, 2013, 11:20:14 AM »
What I'm looking for is anyone who has successfully routed a call out the Axxess trunks from the Mitel phone by just dialing the phone number. There are no trunks in the 3300 and all external calls will go through the Axxess. I can call station to station with no problems and all the digits are being sent properly. I'm ringing into a call routing table on the Axxess that will direct the call to ARS(92000). What I'm getting is return dial tone. This is a PRI connection between the 2.

Offline LoopyLou

• View Profile
Re: Mitel 3300 connected to an Inter-tel Axxess
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 09:51:50 AM »
if you can make a station to station call between the two systems then its just a mater of getting your ARS setup right and a COR ( or whatever they are called on a Axxess ) setup so the PRI between system s can access an outside line. Not knowing the Axxess I would assume you need to setup your ARS on the 3300 so it sends the 9 plus the number you want dialed to the Axxess. Normally the 3300 would be setup to absorb the trunks access code of 9 if it had its own PRI. We have attached 3300's to 5000's via SIP, Cisco and Nortel system via PRI and been able to route all calls out whichever system had the trunks with no problems.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10