Author Topic: Setting up ACD on a phone so the agent doesn't need to enter agent id  (Read 2281 times)

Offline Terri

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Hi all,
I really hope I have this is the correct queue for this question.  We have a couple of ACD queue's already setup.  I have configured a new phone/agent.  It is now working (whew !) but when they press Login on the phone it asks for the Agent ID.  If I manually type it in then it works and joins the queue.  However all our other phones don't ask for this, they connect straight away.

I have been through every screen I can think of to compare the setup of my new phone with an existing phone and cannot find anything. I've also been through all the documentation I have and there's no answers there.

Does anyone know how to do this ?

Thanks heaps

Terri

Offline DND ON

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Setting up ACD on a phone so the agent doesn't need to enter agent id
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 09:17:08 AM »
If the ACD hunt group is programmed to use Agent IDs, you must always enter the Agent ID to log into the hunt group.

If the station itself is the hunt group member (not using Agent IDs), the login process depends on how you’re logging in.

If using ACD Log In/Out toggle (default feature code 328), the display will prompt for the Agent ID. If you’re not using Agent IDs, press # to log into all hunt groups that the station is a member of.

If using ACD Log In (default feature code 326), the display will prompt for the Hunt Group Number, then the Agent ID. This process allows the flexibility of logging into specific hunt groups if the station is a member of multiple ACDs. If you’re not using Agent IDs, press # twice to log into all hunt groups that the station is a member of.

Offline mav

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 03:01:53 PM »
DND ON has it spot on

Offline Terri

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 05:38:52 PM »
Hi,
Thanks for your replies.  We've decided to just have the operator enter the agent id each day.

Regards

Terri

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10