Author Topic: UCA Mobile random and frequent disconnects with iPhone 5, and possibly 4  (Read 2419 times)

Offline MSEC

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Has anyone downloaded the UCA Mobile app for iPhone 5?

A few people in my company have been having some issues with constant disconnects showing up on our phones. The weird thing is that it isn't really disconnected, it just says it is. We are able to use every function while it prompts this message. It's not a major concern on the IT side but the last thing we want is to have a VP/CEO be annoyed.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Offline martyn

• View Profile
Re: UCA Mobile random and frequent disconnects with iPhone 5, and possibly 4
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 11:16:33 PM »
Have seen something similar, but just trying to remember what the exact issue was now. Have got some notes at work, so will check them in the morning.

Offline LoopyLou

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 06:27:39 PM »
Yes I am using it on my personal iPhone 5 and did use it on a 4s. Also use it on a Wifi iPad. We use corporate BB's so I am running it on that handset at the same time. Others in the office are using Android and are using it on the Samsung SIII. You do seem to get disconnections messages even though it seems to still work. I think the disconnection messages may only be an indication that the application couldn't connect at some moment but is able to reestablish shortly after.

Offline MSEC

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 09:53:04 AM »
Just spoke with our contacts from Mitel. Apprently they are aware of the issue, the lastest patch they sent out does not fix it, and the quick fix is disabling the notifications. Hopefully they are working on this.

The problem they say is that the request times out. Perhaps their coders can extend the time out length.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10