Author Topic: How can i add some internal extension to a broadcast extension on Mitel 200  (Read 6403 times)

Offline Rezatv

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Hi please help me .i need to add some internal extensions to a broadcast internal extension.Many thanks,

Online acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
By "broadcast" do you mean Page Groups? That is a sub-form in Form 9, just add in the extensions you want.

Offline Rezatv

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Thanks for your response I mean we have an internal extension that when somebody call it it goes to three extensions for example when sombody call 543 it goes to 324,678,980 extensions I would like to add some other extensions to this( 543).thanks if you can help me for that, 

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Find the dialed number in form 35 and let us know what it says it is

Offline Rezatv

• Contributer
    • View Profile
on page 35 it we have station for defined column please please help for this .Thanks,

Online acejavelin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
If it is defined as a station in form 35, then the most likely way this is being done is with a key appearance on the phones, check the other extensions that ring for a button that is programmed with x543, and add the same appearance to the other sets you wish to add to the group.

Offline Rezatv

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Thanks,But i checked the phones for that ,Nothing on them.Phones are Mitel super set 4015.Please help me for that.Thanks

Online acejavelin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Do you have a console (Superconsole 1000 or 5540 IP console) on this system? Can you check to see if 543 is Call Forwarded anywhere?

Offline Rezatv

• Contributer
    • View Profile
That's so ridiculous.This is Mitel Forum for 200_ICP, and nobody here can answer this general question about 200_ICP .It should be a joking Forum   :'( :'(

Offline bluewhite4

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
That's so ridiculous.This is Mitel Forum for 200_ICP, and nobody here can answer this general question about 200_ICP .It should be a joking Forum   :'( :'(

Wow. They're trying to help. Mitel systems are highly configurable, so what you're looking for could be done several ways. The guys are attempting to narrow down how your currently setup, and from there would be able to tell you how to add additional extensions.

So what may look like a "general question" really isn't.

Offline Rezatv

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Thanks everybody, but i mean at least  administrator(manager) of the page must have minimum knowledge to help users.

Online acejavelin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Thanks everybody, but i mean at least  administrator(manager) of the page must have minimum knowledge to help users.

I actually am taking offense to this... I cannot speak for other qualified technicians here who work on this product all the time, but there are several people with vast amounts of knowledge on this product who are graciously willing to share what they know for nothing. Personally, I have been working on the SX-200 for 22 years, installed literally hundreds of them, and been asked to become a instructor for the certification program with Mitel on several occasions. To say that I do not have the "minimum knowledge" needed to help users is ludicrous.

As bluewhite4 said, there are several ways this could be configured and multiple solutions to the problem. Any reasonably knowledgeable tech with access to your system could probably get this situation rectified in a few minutes, but we do not have access to the system and must try to assess the situation by asking questions about the current configuration in order to make the proper recommendations to keep things operating correctly.

Everyone here takes time out of their day, and away from their paying jobs, to try to help people, that is just the kind of people we are, if you are unwilling or unable to give us the necessary information to assist you ot to be patient, then contact your vendor and pay for their service call to fix it.

I am not going to be a jerk and close this thread, but I was tempted to do so, but I will no longer assist in this thread, if someone else will help you then good for you. Good luck.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
One thing yous should know is there are multiple ways of doing what you describe. As we have no crystal ball, how it was done in your system needs further information.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10