Author Topic: Multiline Set Keys form copy keys error  (Read 3724 times)

Offline fcutler

• View Profile
Multiline Set Keys form copy keys error
« on: January 09, 2013, 11:54:52 PM »
I am trying to copy keys from one 5330 extension to another 14 5330's and half the time when attempting to do this I get this error:

Error: There are no records to change.

If I try another extension, any extension, I get the same error. It happens intermittently and does not allow me to actually copy keys. If I log out and log in again sometime it will work, sometimes not. We recently upgraded from 4.1 SP2 to 5.0 SP2 and I did not get this error before.

Mitel 3300 MXe
MCD 5.0 SP2
Windows 7 running IE9

Any ideas or suggestions would be most appreciated.

Forrest

Offline ccuster

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Multiline Set Keys form copy keys error
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 11:11:55 AM »
We have received the same error intermittently since upgrading as well. like you, if log out and back in, changes can be made. what i have noticed is that it usually coincides with an error we get with voicemail tab when it is querying the profile when viewing or editing. We maintain a minimal amount of voicemail ports/mailboxes embedded on the local 3300 for things like auto attendants and RADs so the embedded VM is active on the PBX but all our user mailboxes are centralized on nupoint so its inexplicable for a voicemail error to occur on a user profile. But again, the error usually precedes errors i receive when copying keys and changing user keys in general.

Offline fcutler

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 02:14:29 PM »
That is interesting you get an error on the voicemail tab. We are running pretty much the same setup, Nupoint for all VM boxes but the embedded VM for RADs and such. At the time of the upgrade we also upgraded Nupoint and the MBG but I don't see how that would be tied to the 3300 Multiline Set Keys form.

Another thing to note, I tested to see if it was due to IE9 and logged into an XP machine with IE8 but still received the same error. It seems to persist until logging out and in again but that does not always fix it the first or even second time.

Thanks,
Forrest

Offline ccuster

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 10:25:43 PM »
Until your post, I had just resolved to the idea that it was some IE configuration on our non-persistant Vm desktop pools we run. I only ever had issue with my virtual desktop but never my windows 7 laptop.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10