Author Topic: Nametag huntgroups for ACD  (Read 1717 times)

rgralike

Nametag huntgroups for ACD
« on: December 10, 2012, 08:59:18 AM »
Hi,

I am trying to setup nametag huntgroups to override the display for specific ACD calls. The call progress is as follows:

DID number (Nametag HG) -> Visual Workflow Manager -> Transfer to generic path

This works fine until an agent forgets to pick up and the call gets re-queued. At that moment it overrides the nametag huntgroup name and the next agent, who the call will be offered to, will not be able to use the correct greeting.

The nametag will stay on forwards, reroutes, recalls etc. but is there any way to force the nametag so it remains there even with a possible re-queue?

:) I know the best way to solve is for people to pick up the call and not let it re-queue but I was hoping there is also a way to maintain the nametag, since re-queues occur sometimes.

Why nametag routing to a generic path? ... well the alternative is to program a couple of hundred path's which I would rather avoid since they all go to the same agent group.

Thanks for any insight someone might have.

System: vMCD 5.0 SP2 PR2 & CCM/IVR 6.0.1.1
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 09:15:40 AM by rgralike »

rgralike

Re: Nametag huntgroups for ACD
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 11:26:22 AM »
After some thought, I think I will actually drop every call in the same huntgroup (normal voice) and route to the various queues via the Visual Workflow Manager, since that will probably be the correct technical approach.

It's quite some work the first time but I guess that is unavoidable then :)

Thanks for spending some thoughts on this whoever did.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10