Author Topic: 3300 ACD question  (Read 11446 times)

Offline jmarx

• Contributer
    • View Profile
3300 ACD question
« on: December 07, 2012, 01:45:43 PM »
On a 3300 can an agent be logged into more then one hunt just like the 5000 using feature code 326 acd agent log in then the hunt goup number with your agent ID?

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: 3300 ACD question
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 02:30:25 PM »
No.   
An agent ID can belong to more that one agent group but when the agent logs in, he's logged into all groups (therefore all paths the groups are members of).

Ralph

Offline boycey9

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 04:30:34 PM »
Unless you use group presence

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 04:38:03 PM »
Unless you use group presence

New one one me.   How would you set it up and how would you use it?

Ralph

Offline bobcheese

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 04:28:40 PM »
Hey Ralph, its just like hunt group presence or PRG presence. You can program presence keys on the agents phones. So you log in and then you can make yourself 'not present' in any of your designated paths. Its all in the help file. Think it came in at MCD 4

Offline matthew

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 06:02:44 PM »
Hey Ralph, its just like hunt group presence or PRG presence. You can program presence keys on the agents phones. So you log in and then you can make yourself 'not present' in any of your designated paths. Its all in the help file. Think it came in at MCD 4

It's a shame the key isn't a toggle function with a lamp indication. The main complaint I get about group presence is that agents can't tell if they are in or out. Contact Centre wallboard type displays can show presence, but nothing beats a lit/extinguished key, such as the headset, make busy, etc keys.

Offline ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2012, 01:53:42 AM »
It's a shame the key isn't a toggle function with a lamp indication. The main complaint I get about group presence is that agents can't tell if they are in or out. Contact Centre wallboard type displays can show presence, but nothing beats a lit/extinguished key, such as the headset, make busy, etc keys.

MCD 5 works like that, group presence button with directory of the group (either ring, hunt or ACD) will light up when present and turn off when absent. I have been using this for 10 months now.

I havent tried it on MCD 4 but I can have a look later.

Offline lowradiation

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2012, 11:39:26 AM »
MCD 5 works like that, group presence button with directory of the group (either ring, hunt or ACD) will light up when present and turn off when absent. I have been using this for 10 months now.

MCD 5 help file states: Group Presence keys are not supported on ACD-enabled sets.

Hopefully the help file is wrong.  It would be nice to have Group Presence keys on ACD phones  :D

Offline ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2012, 04:46:44 PM »

MCD 5 help file states: Group Presence keys are not supported on ACD-enabled sets.

Hopefully the help file is wrong.  It would be nice to have Group Presence keys on ACD phones  :D

Hmm didn't even read the help file, but I know I have it working with hot desk acd agents
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 04:49:24 PM by ghost »

Offline matthew

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2012, 05:56:46 PM »

Hmm didn't even read the help file, but I know I have it working with hot desk acd agents

You've got me curious. I think I'll do some investigation when I get a chance.  I didn't program ours, but the tech who did couldn't make it work, which is confirmed by the docs. We also have hot desk ACD agents, and some are members of multiple groups. A couple of agents occasionally need to withdraw from one of those groups. We've been using FACs with separate keys to leave/rejoin. Initially installed at 5.0 SP2 PR1.

Offline ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2012, 07:18:59 PM »
hmm I just looked in the help file and found the reference to it not been supported.

I have attached some images of it working on my system, hope it helps.

I am still sitting on 5.0 PR1 (11.0.0.105_1) but am on planning on upgrading early next year to try to resolve some issues

rgralike

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2012, 05:33:12 AM »
The programmable Group Presence key can be used for ACD if you use "Hotdesk ACD". Just use the "agent skill group" number on the directory number field when you assign the key. Also make sure you set the correct group presence settings in the COS for that ACD user so the user can toggle it, since in a default COS setup you can't if I recall correctly.

You can not program it as a key on a ACD enabled device (read phone e.g. 5324 with ACD enabled) but you can use the feature access code for the logged in "agent ID".

Since that makes it a hassle for the user, I would prefer a "Hotdesk ACD" any day since at that moment it consumes maybe a license for the agent, but you can also use the extra functions like group presence as a programmed key. It also makes the system only consume as many ACD license, as there are concurrent agents logged in, which kinda complements the "IP device only".

Hope this helps.

Roel

Offline mav

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2012, 03:50:48 PM »
From MCD 4.0 Bulletin.....

ACD Group Status - Present/Absent
This new capability allows agents to possess an Agent Id that is programmed into multiple agent skill groups (up to 16 on the 3300 MXe II Controller, and 30 on the 3300 MXe server), and permits them or their supervisor to toggle in/out of any of their groups "on the fly" either from their phone using a Feature Access Key (FAK) programmed on their set or using Feature Access Codes (FAC) or via CTI control using the Mitel Interactive Contact Center application.

The agent’s ACD Hot Desk prime line remains in service while they are logged in as an ACD Hot Desk user, even if they are not "present" in any of their ACD groups and are therefore not receiving ACD calls. The key benefit of this new feature is that it eliminates the need for individual agents to possess multiple agent IDs when required to change the mix of groups they are active/inactive in throughout their shift.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10