Author Topic: MAS customization  (Read 1989 times)

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
MAS customization
« on: November 27, 2012, 08:12:40 PM »
Just want to hear how much people are doing. I have a few in the works and have been thinking about doing some more besides the default awc stuff.

Earlier this year I had a customer who wanted to default awc instead of the portal. Since I have been involved with SME, this wasn't too hard. I have been thinking about setting up subdomain and using proxypass and wonder if anyone has tried it?

Also, wouldn't it be nice to be able to configure the welcome email and force a send username password?

FWIW, for the latest I've been working on, I did change the names on the awc page to something more generic and branded to my customer. I'm sure it won't stand and upgrade, although there is a place in the install that might.

Offline boycey9

• View Profile
Re: MAS customization
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 02:53:39 PM »
Im afraid your answers may be sparse here, most of us are re-sellers and to customize customers systems like this means we invalidate out support contract with Mitel.

The SME forums may give you more answers.

Offline martyn

• View Profile
Re: MAS customization
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 05:26:55 PM »
Im afraid your answers may be sparse here, most of us are re-sellers and to customize customers systems like this means we invalidate out support contract with Mitel.

The SME forums may give you more answers.
Not only that but there isn't enough time in the day to be able to tackle customising things. You spend enough time keeping your head above the water with installs and upgrades, let alone customisations!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10