Author Topic: UCA Call History issue  (Read 1902 times)

Offline TDCIN

• Contributer
    • View Profile
UCA Call History issue
« on: November 21, 2012, 11:07:59 AM »
I have an MCD 5.0 on an MXe with a PRI, also have a vMAS 4.0 with UCA 5.0 and NPM 5.0 baldes installed.

My issue is the Call History and Screen Pop Ups on my UCA Clients (mobile and Desktop) are hit or miss. If i call in on a DID the Call History and Screen pops display the proper Caller ID every time, however if i call in throuhg our Automated Attendant and dial my extension sometimes the Call history and Screen pop up are correct, most of the time they dispaly the VM Port DN. I also have a 5340 set associated with the caller ID and Call History on that device works properly.

I am not sure why it would work sometimes and other times not, any ideas?

Offline boycey9

• View Profile
Re: UCA Call History issue
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 05:15:57 AM »
Its possible you have clashing numbers as seen before, Make sure your trunk numbers are also unique from DN's

Offline TDCIN

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: UCA Call History issue
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 09:24:14 AM »
My Trunk Numbers do not conflict with extnsion numbers  (i have 4 digit Extensions and 3 digit trunks numbers), however i did do another test, when i transfer an incoming call from another ip phone to my extnension the Call History fails just like from voicemail, so it seems it has something to do with calls being transfered (either from VM or IP phone)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10