Author Topic: Voicemail Notifications  (Read 2273 times)

Offline supermike

• View Profile
Voicemail Notifications
« on: November 05, 2012, 01:58:58 PM »
Ok. So we have created a mailbox. Mitel5000. The mailbox is ext 1890. I want the voicemail to notify about 10 extentions.

For this example let's say extentions 1200-1210 are the ones I want to be linked to the 1890.

In the mailbox, under "Users -> <Mailbox Name> ->  "Associated Extentions" for "Desk" I have 1200 and Desk 2 I have 1201.

So, right now, only extension 1200 and 1201 are getting the notifications. I want to add the other 8 users to that Associated Extentions list but there is no 3rd "Desk" option. I have Desk and Desk 2 but cannot make a Desk 3.

So I attempted to add extention numbers under "Home" instead of "Desk" but when searching, it comes up with "NONE" the only time it will detect the hot desk profiles is if the type is Desk OR "Home IP and Home IP_2" typing 1203 beside "HOME" comes up with "NONE"

So how would I go about creating a "Desk 3"? Or how would I create a distribution list?

Offline supermike

• View Profile
Re: Voicemail Notifications
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 06:38:29 PM »
I explained very poorly. I can't edit my post!

So what I really need is for everyone in the 1600 hunt group to recieve Voicemail notifications that are at a phantom extansion 1890.

Is this possible?

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 10:07:37 PM »
Simple answer, no... Not via MSG Waiting Light anyways.

Best way to go this would be to setup Voicemail to Email and send the message to a distribution list of the 10 (or however many) people need to get the message.

Offline supermike

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 09:03:34 AM »
Okay great. Yeah during my shift yesterday I ended up setting up unified voicemail to email. Setup to send it to the dist. list. and it's working great! I think this is the closest we will get to what we are looking for! thanks for the help!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10