Author Topic: Mitel dual ring-ring tone  (Read 1845 times)

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Mitel dual ring-ring tone
« on: November 04, 2012, 07:55:04 PM »
Anyone have a good 8 bit wave file of this? I have a site where they want to ring the nite bell out of voicemail after hours. In Mitel's infinite stupidity, it seems that all unsupervised transfers recall after 17 seconds. If using supervised, you hear the default MOH and I'd like to have callers hear ring back. I should be able to used tenanted MOH. Any other ideas would be helpful.

Thanks,

John

Offline x-man

• View Profile
Re: Mitel dual ring-ring tone
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 04:03:08 AM »
use unsupervised and change the call forward no answer timer...(in class of service options)

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Mitel dual ring-ring tone
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 06:25:09 AM »
Yes that's how I tried first, assuming that unsupervised meant such. I also lengthen the transfer recall, but the call would return to voicemail. I didn't have any forwarding on the nite bell, so it took me some time to find which timer was the culprit. After reading the help on voicemail, it states that it's recall timer is 17 seconds when set to unsupervised.

If dialed direct, it worked as expected. Setting vm to supervised and increasing the recall timer to a value greater than the nite bell forward also seems to provide extra ring time. Since all my tests were dialed remotely, I only can assume the bell was ringing.

Thanks again,

John

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10