Author Topic: Incoming Call notification while on a call?  (Read 2133 times)

Offline supermike

• View Profile
Incoming Call notification while on a call?
« on: November 01, 2012, 09:13:02 AM »
Hey so our call center agents are complaining that when they are on a phone call with a client, that when another call comes into the queue they hear a whisper saying "Incoming Call". This is normal and good for the agents that are NOT already speaking to a client. But those who are already on the phone and speaking with someone don't need to be made aware that another call is coming in. I went on mitel chat support 4 times, got this woman named Diana every TIME who says "Yes it's possible!" and when asking what the option is called, she doesn't know. I then decided I would call mitel by telephone..What do you know, it brings me directly to Diana's extension like it's her own personal phone number.

Anyways - Apparently this is possible according to Diana, but she could not tell me where I would go to change this setting.

Thanks for any help!

By the way, searches I have done came up with camp-on audible indications? But I wanted to confirm! thanks for the help.

Offline NTEDave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Incoming Call notification while on a call?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 04:17:52 PM »
You need to turn off Hunt Group audio camp on indications. This is under

System > Devices and Feature Codes > Phones (or endpoints) > Flags

I've never heard of it whispering incoming call to the busy agent though, you normally get a short burst of ring tone!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10