Author Topic: MCD 5.0 SP2 PR1 connected to a Multitech FaxFinder 240-IP  (Read 2984 times)

Offline kfranz

• View Profile
MCD 5.0 SP2 PR1 connected to a Multitech FaxFinder 240-IP
« on: October 22, 2012, 01:48:04 PM »
Has anyone connected the Multitech FaxFindfer 240-IP to a MCD MXe III via SIP trunks.  Mitel Systems Engineering stated they don't have anything and that Mitel hasn't tested this setup therefore no documentation.  However when this was ordered Commsource recommended this product to the Account Executive.  Multitech doesn't have anything for this product either.  I have some limited SIP experience but obviously not enough to get this connected on my own.  Any thoughts for some direction?

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: MCD 5.0 SP2 PR1 connected to a Multitech FaxFinder 240-IP
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 10:21:53 PM »
Hmmm... think there was some mis-communication there, the part you really want it an FF240 (ANALOG, not IP), and connect it to a couple analog extensions on the controller, works great. I have only tried a little but, but never been able to get faxing working via SIP to any device.

Offline kfranz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 10:48:39 PM »
Thats what I'm finding out, have you worked with the Multitech MVP210 series?  If so has that worked for you, I've found information for that on the MOL.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 09:25:42 AM »
Actually, yes I have... We have about a dozen or so deployed in a public school district, work great for voice, never been able to get data of any kind working through them though (including fax).

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10