Author Topic: Clustering systems issues  (Read 1714 times)

Offline martyn

• View Profile
Clustering systems issues
« on: September 21, 2012, 01:06:05 AM »
I'm having an issue clustering a couple of systems together. One of the systems was originally a stand alone licence, and has since been upgraded to enterprise, and can now do IP networking, etc. All good there.
I am having a problem though setting up the cluster. On the "master" controller I have created a cluster, assigned it a PNI, and added the second controller as a network element. In the network element I have also told it to be a member of the cluster, and assigned it a PBX ID. I have also assigned both controllers a CEID and Feature DN in the cluster elements form.
On the second controller I have also added a network element of the first controller, with associated PBX ID.
All ports between the controllers are open, so communication shouldn't be an issue there.

When I look at the second controller though it does not know it is a member of the cluster, and just asks to create a new one as none exist.

Is there something I have missed, or something screwy you reckon?

Offline wiseguy

• View Profile
Re: Clustering systems issues
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 06:56:29 AM »
Have you shared and synced both systems?

Offline martyn

• View Profile
Re: Clustering systems issues
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 08:18:28 PM »
Yeah I had been, and it was successful (or so it said), but I re-ran it this morning after noticing it was still available, and it has now actually populated it across the controllers. Slightly strange, but at least it is working now!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10