Author Topic: Tenant setup question..  (Read 2659 times)

Offline kankoon

• View Profile
Tenant setup question..
« on: September 11, 2012, 11:34:17 AM »
3300 CX controller w/ T1

I am attempting to setup a tenant following a previous tenant that was setup by our telephone vendor..

So tenant 1 and tenant 2 already setup.. I am doing tenant 3

I have Tenant 3 setup with the acquired permissions... - no problems there (calling out , ex. to ex. works fine)
Added CPN substitution and the DID range for CPN substitution (calling out with correct #, no problems)
Multiline IP set config' added ex #s to tenant 3

Ok so the doosie: When I change the service to night 1/ night 2 within tenant 3.. the service changes in the tenant but the DID
does not reroute in the call rerouting night 1 / night 2 assignment.. I know how to add the routes etc from previous tinkering and
it simply does not seem to be associating that DID to that tenant; so when I do change the service it needs to change the service on that number..
Something pretty easy I missing somewhere I reckon  :)
Please help a noob!! Thanks

Offline kankoon

• View Profile
Re: Tenant setup question..
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 12:45:07 PM »
Just in case anyone has this issue.. what it was is I added that DID # as a multicall on an extension that was not in the tenant for testing purposes.. well this caused that # not to reroute, removed the multicall and presto.

Offline collisionsystm

• View Profile
Re: Tenant setup question..
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 03:30:16 PM »
Just in case anyone has this issue.. what it was is I added that DID # as a multicall on an extension that was not in the tenant for testing purposes.. well this caused that # not to reroute, removed the multicall and presto.

Thanks for taking the time to reply with your solution!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10