Author Topic: UCA Mobile and officelink  (Read 4141 times)

Offline super6

• View Profile
UCA Mobile and officelink
« on: September 10, 2012, 01:17:12 PM »
Trying to setup UCA mobile. We need to have our office caller ID appear on the phone calls we make so that clients don't have our individual mobile numbers.  When i setup office link on the mobile it only gives me options to use Deskphone or my mobile.  When i choose deskphone it dials the number from my deskphone but no voice on my mobile at all.  When i use mobile, it dials the number but directly from my mobile and shows my mobile caller ID.  Can anyone shed a little light on this.  I would appreicate it wrvy much.  Thanks!

Perry

Offline bluewhite4

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: UCA Mobile and officelink
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 04:34:16 PM »
You need to have external hotdesking on your desk phone. The system should then "ring" your cell phone, and then call the number you dialed. I don't know the exact procedure on the 5000 to set this up however, but hopefully someone else will.

Offline super6

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 11:29:05 AM »
It appears that everything is setup correctly but yet still can't make officelink calls from the mobile device.  I can however make officelink calls from the desktop.  I can initiate a call FROM MY MOBILE and tell the system to call from my desktop and it works.  Just can't initiate an officelink call from my mobile and have the system call my mobile back.  Any thoughts?  I am working with my phone provider but he is stumped as well.  Thanks for the reply

Offline mav

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 03:02:28 PM »
Mitel 5000 Database Programming: UC Advanced users can use devices configured as
the user's Associated Destinations for the OfficeLink feature.

Taken out of UCA Admin Guide

Offline super6

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 05:04:34 PM »
I understand that, but the feature is not working.  I can do any other feature from UCA Mobile but cannot get a call to initiate from the PBX to my mobile.  I can get teh PBX to user my desk phone but not my mobile. 

Offline daryler

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2012, 02:31:37 PM »
I have this working my UCA Mobile.  Once I pick Officelink, I get two choices under "Call Using" - Deskphone or Twin.   You might have to have your Twinned number setup in the UCA and the Phone system itself under the Assoicated Destinations.  We just installed the Mitel 5000 system and when trying to figure out the twinning, we discovered the phone system and UCA have to agree on the treatement of a call before it will do what you want.  ie, twin. 

Hope this helps.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10