Author Topic: Mitel 3300 LX  (Read 2223 times)

Offline dayalacruz

• View Profile
Mitel 3300 LX
« on: September 06, 2012, 10:11:25 PM »
Hola! actualmente me encuentro haciendo mis pasantías y la empresa tiene una central mitel 3300 lx sin funcionamiento. Al parecer es porque hace falta un gateway para que este se comunique con las troncales E1. Pero a parte de eso no sabemos mas nada, la versión de su software es 8.0.7.16_2. Quisiera saber con que sistema operativo trabaja, que otros protocolos soporta para interoperabilidad, si puedo conectarla con el call manager a través de un SIP trunk y también quisiera saber si los teléfonos mitel es necesario comprarles una licencia para que funcionen... Agradecería mucho su ayuda...

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Mitel 3300 LX
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 11:07:14 PM »
Hello! I am currently doing my internship and the company has a central inoperative Mitel 3300 lx. Apparently it's because it takes a gateway to communicate with the E1 trunks. But apart from that we do not know anything more, the version of your software is 8.0.7.16_2. I would like to know which operating system works, that supports other protocols for interoperability, if I can connect with the call manager through a SIP trunk and also let me know if you need mitel phones buy a license to operate ... I would greatly appreciate your help ...
Google Translation, not real good, but not bad... I cannot reply in Spanish, perhaps someone else can but I will work with the above translation... In the future I would recommend posting in English if possible as most users here use that language natively but I am sure there are some spanish speaking techs here as well.

Will the system boot? Do you know the IP address and can you log into the web console? You should be able to get in and poke around in the menus and find the licensing and stuff to see what you can do with it. The system runs a proprietary operating system and it is not open, the Mitel phones run in a proprietary MiNet protocol but the system does support SIP devices and trunks as well if properly licensed.

I am not sure about a "gateway" (maybe messed up in translation by Google) but an E1 trunk works over either a card in the main chassis or an NSU cabinet that connects via a proprietary CIM connector, an E1 trunk is a digital, TDM trunk and the system would need the appropriate hardware.

The 3300 is not a system to be taken lightly, but if I understand correctly this system is not in service, so knock yourself out... for the most part the "manual" is the embedded help in the system, so getting the system up and able log into it is probably the key starting point here.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10