Author Topic: Scheduled Night Mode with Tenanting  (Read 2572 times)

Offline andrew

• View Profile
Scheduled Night Mode with Tenanting
« on: August 23, 2012, 09:30:57 PM »
Hi All,

I have a MCD 5.0 SP2 PR1 system with 3 separate tenants configured. I also have night switching configured to operate independently of each other.

My question is, if I schedule the night switch in the scheduler, what tenants will it affect? Is it just tenant 1, or are all tenants affected? Is there a way to schedule a separate night switch schedule for each tenant individually?

Cheers,
Andrew.

Offline martyn

• View Profile
Re: Scheduled Night Mode with Tenanting
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 09:49:35 PM »
The schedule will just NS tenant 1, but I've just had a look and I can't see a way to make it to anything but tenant 1 in the scheduler. I am surprised that you can't do this though.

I think you would still have to manually change the other tenants, which is a bit of a pain.

Offline andrew

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 11:04:58 PM »
Thanks for the reply, that was the same conclusion that I ended up at! I have submitted a request to Mitel to enable this feature in a future release, so hopefully we'll see it one day! ;D

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 05:55:20 AM »
At one point, back in the 2K days, I had a script that used a modem to put the system in to night mode.   It also did scheduled DND on hunt groups and ACD groups.
Still a pain.

Ralph

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10