Author Topic: some DIDs don't ring through on Night mode  (Read 2120 times)

Offline argylem

• View Profile
some DIDs don't ring through on Night mode
« on: August 20, 2012, 11:40:44 AM »
I have a user that wants to receive calls to the DID and it works fine during the day but when the system is in "Night" mode the user gets a ring that goes on "forever".  I have other phones on the same network and everything that it works fine for.  I'm sure it is just a setting that I am missing somewhere but I have tried copying from 1 phone that works to the other that doesn't and it didn't help.  I have also tried going through the settings 1 by 1 to compare but haven't yet found it.  Does anyone know what setting I am missing?  Thank you.

Offline NTEDave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: some DIDs don't ring through on Night mode
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 02:24:36 PM »
Have a look at the trunk group and check where the night mode rings to, you'll probably find it's call routing table 2 or something.

Have a look at the call routing table and you may find it's not populated properly with all of the DIDs.

Personally I only enter the DIDs whose destination is actually different in night mode here and set the E and + entries to ring to my main call routing table.

Offline dfleschute

• What now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 09:36:17 AM »
I don't use Day/Night modes anymore.  Our system remains on the Day mode and we use STARs for all routing.

Offline NTEDave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 01:50:56 PM »
We try and do that but it's nice to have the manual night mode for Public Holidays etc.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10