Author Topic: Contact Centre Client - Real-time charts zeroing - PrairieFyre  (Read 2286 times)

Offline laurie.brown

• View Profile
Hi All,

I'm after some assistance on a strange issue we're getting.

We have a couple of charts (Average wait and Number of calls (inbound)) on a Contact Centre Client wallboard. These display metrics for the last 24 hours and update every 15 minutes with the most recent figure. However, a few times a day (I haven't noticed a pattern) all the values return to zero. The figures aren't lost as 15 or 30 minutes later (or after reloading the form) all the correct figures are returned, it's as if they have been 'forgotten' for a short period of time.

Has anybody seen a similar thing before? Or do you have any ideas what we should be checking?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Laurie.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 06:30:24 AM by laurie.brown »

Offline boycey9

• View Profile
Re: Contact Centre Client - Real-time charts zeroing - PrairieFyre
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 03:46:18 PM »
What version?, have you got the latest fix pack, think I may have read about a similar bug some while ago

Offline kvnmiss

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 04:36:30 PM »
Hi Laurie,

This is a known issue and it is caused by ACD records that are out of sequence. If ACD records are out of sequence, it will trigger the real-time statistics to reset. The source of the problem is cause by the PBX streaming rogue ACD records which may occur by altering the PBX clock. You can easily look in the raw ACD data to see which record is causing the reset. You can easily corelate the time of the next is happens with an error in the Enterprise Service log (prairiefyre.services.enterpriseserver.log) located in the [installdir]:\Program Files\prairieFyre Software Inc\CCM\Logs\ folder that looks like the following;

eInfo 9/15/2010 10:55:34 AM Statistics Manager moving to new day Statistics moving to new day for media 1, based on record 20M10553419667 19467 00

I believe some changes were made in MCD 4.0/4.2 to prevent this from happening.

If you have further questions, please reply!

Regards,

Kevin
prairieFyre Software Inc.

Offline laurie.brown

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 08:49:33 AM »
Thanks for the responses, I'll get this looked at.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10