Author Topic: Outlook 2007 Templates for PrairieFyre  (Read 1745 times)

Offline phantisy

• View Profile
Outlook 2007 Templates for PrairieFyre
« on: July 11, 2012, 07:30:06 PM »
I would like to create an Outlook template to use with PrairieFyre. Is there a way to create my own templates to use with this plugin? I have repetitive emails and would like an easier way to reply with out having to say the same thing over and over.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 08:24:59 PM by ralph »

Offline kvnmiss

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Outlook 2007 Templates for PrairieFyre
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 10:30:47 AM »
Phantisy,

You can integrate templates with the Mitel 6150 Outlook plugin for Multimedia. Here are the steps to create and use them;

To create a template
1. In Outlook, click the Folder List button below the left pane to view a list of Outlook folders.
2. Expand the Public Folder list, right-click All Public Folders, and select New Folder. The Create New Folder window opens.
3. Under Name, type Multimedia Contact Center templates.
4. Click OK. The Multimedia Contact Center templates folder opens in the All Public Folders, folder.
5. On the toolbar next to New, click the down arrow.
6. Select Post in This Folder. The Untitled - Discussion window opens.
7. After Subject, type the name of the queue for which you are creating the template (for example, type Support).
8. Type a response in the template.
9. Click Post.

To select a template and reply to a contact
1. In Outlook, select your Agent Inbox and double-click an unanswered contact to select it.
2. Click Reply. The Reply window opens.
3. Click Select Template.
4. Click the Folder List button below the left pane to view a list of Outlook folders.
5. Expand the Public Folder list, click All Public Folders, and click Multimedia Contact Center templates.
6. Under Multimedia Contact Center templates, double-click a template to select it. The template information opens in the body of your message.
7. Type any additional information required.
8. Click Send.

If you need any more information, please post here or PM me!

Cheers,

Kevin

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10