Author Topic: ACD agent presented with two calls  (Read 4465 times)

Offline swilson

• View Profile
ACD agent presented with two calls
« on: January 23, 2009, 03:46:18 PM »
Does anyone know how an ACD agent could be presented with two calls at the same time?  Basically the agent is on a call and during that call another one comes in which causes the agent various problems.  Some of them can't transfer the call and have to put the call on hold and have someone else pick up and transfer it.  Others can't do anything at all.  One user was logged out of her phone when another call was sent to her.  She logged back in and answered the new caller, she then put them on hold to ask a supervisor a question and when she selected the line it was the first caller she thought she lost when her phone logged out.

Offline bluewhite4

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: ACD agent presented with two calls
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 11:32:12 PM »
What types of phones? Do they have one or two buttons of their prime DN? (Software should prevent them from having two, but there just to be a bug that would allow it)

Offline swilson

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 09:35:26 AM »
They have 5224's and 5220's.  They only have one appearance of the prime line and two other single line appearances.  They are all hot desk ACD agents with resiliency enabled.

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 06:30:39 PM »
Is there any way that the other appearances on the sets are seen as available agents by the system? Are they single line appearances of random extensions that are completely unrelated to ACD, or are they multicall appearances of their prime number?

Offline swilson

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2009, 01:59:09 PM »
Sorry, they are multicalls of random numbers with *'s and #'s in them.  They used to be single line of random extensions and we still had issues when they were single line.

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2009, 11:36:59 AM »
Are you confident that these are ACD calls and not calls ringing to the Multicall keys?

Ralph
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 10:46:04 AM by ralph »

Offline swilson

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2009, 11:53:14 AM »
Some are calls form the queue and sometimes they are ring backs to the agents.  These only happen at night so I pretty sure they are a result of our sales phone configuration.  We tried creating another queue for the overflowed sales calls that aren't answered to go to but we still get some ring backs.  I have run out of ideas to try to fix it.

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2009, 01:09:53 PM »
I'm tied up for the next couple of days but when you get a chance call me early next week.   I'd like to be sure I have a clear understanding.

Ralph
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 10:45:51 AM by ralph »

Offline MitelMania

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2009, 09:28:15 AM »
it sounds to me like there are calls being presented to the phone as a non ACD call... the way I understand it is if a phone is on an ACD call it can still receive a non ACD call on another multi-call or key line appearance....  im guessing if you transfer a call off and it needs to recall it could still recall back to you on another line key? and by this time you have answered another ACD call so it gives the appearance of receiving 2 calls?  im just tossing out ideas

-Christopher

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10