Author Topic: SIP Webinar presented by XO - December 14  (Read 2005 times)

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
SIP Webinar presented by XO - December 14
« on: December 07, 2011, 11:59:34 AM »
I'm posting this because the last webinar I attended by XO was actually pretty good.
This looked interesting to me so I thought I'd post it.

Details are below:
  This is the sign up link
Also note that the time is US Eastern time Zone.

Ralph

Date: December 14, 2011  |  Time: 2 pm ET / 11 am PT | Duration: 1 hour | Sign Up Now

Streamlining and centralizing your network with an enterprise-wide SIP implementation promises tremendous cost-savings and increased productivity. However, the thought of transitioning a complex enterprise network with multiple locations and disparate phone systems to an enterprise SIP environment can be daunting.

We invite you to join join Steve Carter, XO Communications, Senior Manager Enterprise Converged Voice Services and Tim West, XO Communications, Senior Sales Engineer for an informational webinar on how to design and size an enterprise SIP network to ensure that it delivers on its promise.
Learn:    
   •   How to analyze your current TDM network and usage trends to determine the correct sizing of your SIP network
•   How to leverage SIP bursting and failover capacity to meet fluctuating traffic demands
•   How to utilize advanced network management and reporting capabilities to scale your network
•   How to implement SIP at your own pace by integrating with your existing network

Register Now!

Schedule conflict? Sign up anyway and get a copy of the slides and access to the on-demand presentation.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10