Author Topic: Returning to conference after new party n/a or goes to VM  (Read 1667 times)

Offline odiefoxydog

• View Profile
Returning to conference after new party n/a or goes to VM
« on: November 15, 2011, 06:21:56 PM »
Hi,
We were having problems with a Polycom 7000 conference unit creating conferences of more than 3 parties on a 3300
I enabled system override device option in sip capabilities and we could then create conferences over and above the 3 party bridge on the Polycom using the system FAC
However, if you tried to bring in a party that diverted to voicemail or didn't answer I couldn't drop that party and get back to the conference call.
I've also replicated the problem using an analogue extension on the 3300 (to confirm if it was a SIP or system problem)as below:

Extension 5902 on call reroute on busy to VM

Analogue extension calls several non busy extensions and conference call set up fine using recall and conference FAC.

Analogue extension calls busy extension 5902 and gets rerouted to voicemail. On getting voicemail tried the following:
1. Recall - call hold retrieve - go back to conference but call to vm port doesn't drop so when analogue extension hangs up VM port added to conference
2. Hang up - vm port gets transferred to conference
3. recall - conf split - get nu if more than 2 parties already on conference, if split to vm port and hang up then vm port transferred into conference.

I've also replicated this with an unanswered external party or mobile that goes to voicemail. Any ideas?

Original fault on customers premises 3300 on rel 9, replicated on test system on MCD 4.2 sp2

Thanks Jules 

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10