Author Topic: Help for a solution on calls stuck on the last logged in ACD agent left by user  (Read 1546 times)

Offline HungryHippo

• View Profile
We have a department that is 24/7 and has 3 different queue for 3 different teams. By default our the Last agent logged in will not be logged out if a call comes in. I setup an "interflow" and there is No overflow but there is "path unavailable answer point directory number" to try and have some sort of reroute when no one is answering.

The Issue I have during testing is that, the interflow only works if if there is an active call and the agent is busy. if the phone is just ringing then the call is stuck to the phone. When there is no agent logged in the path unavailable reroute works. Its the scenario that the calls is just ringing to an agent that I need to work out.

Is there something I am not doing right? Is there any other solution beside changing the system wide settings to allow last agent logged in to be logged out? 

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
If the last agent stays logged in and does not answer the call do you want them to be logged out so the calls with follow path unavailable?

Offline HungryHippo

• View Profile
If the last agent stays logged in and does not answer the call do you want them to be logged out so the calls with follow path unavailable?

If it only take effect on a specific queue and only just that one queue the agent belongs to then yes, but if it will affect the the other department's queue then that's something that I want to avoid. Its not something I can decide by myself if that will be the case.

Offline HungryHippo

• View Profile
Additional Question, If we change it so that it will log out the last agent. Will that affect Hot Desk users and get logged out when they missed a call?

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
There's a setting in System Options ACD Make Last Agent Unavailable on No Answer - it would affect the settings on all of your queues. The only catch is if they're on Make Busy it's not going to send the agent the call to miss but still keep the queue open.

Offline HungryHippo

• View Profile
There's a setting in System Options ACD Make Last Agent Unavailable on No Answer - it would affect the settings on all of your queues. The only catch is if they're on Make Busy it's not going to send the agent the call to miss but still keep the queue open.

If there is a call waiting in queue and the agent is on make busy then would the interflow kick in?

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

If there is a call waiting in queue and the agent is on make busy then would the interflow kick in?

I think in this scenario you would need to assign an overflow group.

Offline HungryHippo

• View Profile
What would be the best setup for this then, in our case that we cant have the "ACD Make Last Agent Unavailable on No Answer" enabled. How do I deal with calls already ringing on an ACD agent that already went home.

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
If that agent is logged in and not on make busy it will ring to them for however long you have the CFNA Timer in their COS. Then it will log the agent out and the caller will follow the path unavailable queue.

Offline HungryHippo

• View Profile
I mean, if we dont use the option to log out the last peron. Is there any other solution?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10