Author Topic: Mitel says IP Networking license (840.0224) is no longer available??????????????  (Read 232 times)

Offline JeffonJohnsIsland

• View Profile
We have purchased a few more licenses before end of license sales.  Our vendor says Mitel said the IP Networking license (840.0224) license isn't available for sale now, we were considering buying one or two to take the nodes from 6 to unlimited concurrent calls.

Mitel said end of license sales would be end of June as I recall.  It's hard to understand why Mitel isn't willing to sell licenses, given they don't have to manufacture a license and it REALLY ticks me off they said end of license sales at the end of June, now they won't sell this license. 

If someone has a node they have retired, can we transfer the license from that node to our node?  I don't know how license transfers work...is it possible to transfer from one company to another?  If we buy an node from someone and they transfer ownership, does the node come with the licenses which were on the node?  Our vendor has a few HX nodes that were retired, if we buy one of those and it had an unlimited IP Network license, do we get to keep the unlimited IP network license?

Any other suggestions?  If all else fails, we could run the node which we wanted to upgrade to unlimited IP Network connections from a node that has unlimited licenses, not my favorite solution.   

Thanks again for all the help,
Seven days until this isn't a problem (retirement),
Jeff

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Wasn't end of sale for licenses June 2022?

Licenses cannot be transferred between different vendors... I am not sure Mitel AMC will move ANY MiVO 250 licenses other then between nodes in the same customer group. If you buy a "retired" system, technically you don't get the license that is associated with it as it is tied to the previous system owner or vendor of record, you don't get to "buy" it, used hardware is exactly that, hardware only.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 04:26:29 PM by acejavelin »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10