Author Topic: Mivoice 250 Auto Attendant  (Read 273 times)

Offline Spztc1

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Mivoice 250 Auto Attendant
« on: April 25, 2024, 12:30:53 PM »
Hi

We have an auto attendant application under voice processor in our Mivoice 250.  We just recently discovered that prompt 3 is repeating even though it is set to ring to a group extension.

We call a tracking number that rings to our Direct Dial number that is pointed to the Auto Attendant extension.  The AA  picks up fine but when we are in the submenu only prompts 1 and 2 work correctly.  I have to hit prompt 3 twice before it rings and then it does not ring into the group it rings to one single extension. It seems like it is a timing issue and if we don't hit the prompt in enough time it does not route like it should but I am not sure.
I have not seen this before.
Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Mivoice 250 Auto Attendant
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2024, 02:59:40 PM »
Spztc1,

When you look at the menu options what do you show option 3 going to?

I assume based on your text that it is supposed to be a Hunt Group of some sort which the AA should be able to route to without a mailbox or extension ID.

I would try deleting the programming in option 3 and recreating it.

You may also want to try a different digit to see if the problem is a DTMF issue and not a problem with the Call Routing Announcement.

Thanks,

TE

Offline Spztc1

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Mivoice 250 Auto Attendant
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2024, 12:18:20 PM »
Thanks TE!
Yes it is going to a hunt group.  I did try removing the entire prompt menu and readding it.  I also tried prompt 4 instead of 3 but got the same results.  Prompt 1 and 2 work without hesitation.  Prompt 3 and 4 will repeat the submenu recording and the on the 3rd try it will ring but not the group, it rings to a single extension within the group.  It is very odd.
We are getting the following message when signing into the system could that have something to do with it?
Voice Mail did not reconcile Application(s) with Call Processing

I thought it was a timing issue because if you call in and just press the prompts without listening to the menu it works fine.  I just can't seem to find a setting that fixes anything.

Is there a tool I could use to trace the call as it moves through the AA? 

Thanks again!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10