Author Topic: Unable to receive or make outside calls. Sys Alarm #114 on controller.  (Read 302 times)

Offline DavidSivley

• View Profile
Hello.  I'm new IT here.  Mitel HX controller.  We are currently disconnected from the outside lines - unable to make or receive calls from outside the plant.  I'm on the phone with the phone service provider (Frontier), but they are having trouble finding anything. The alarm is telling me I have lost connection, right?  We have made no changes here at the plant. 

David

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
The system is saying it doesn't detect voltage on those port(s)... Your telco needs to come onsite and verify the lines are working.

Of course, I would suggest a reboot first... it doesn't often fix this issue, but it can't really hurt.

Offline JeffonJohnsIsland

• View Profile
What type of outside lines do you have?  SIP, PRI or ?  If you have PRI or POTS lines, can you connect a plain jane phone or a but set to the telephone lines to see if you have dial tone and are able to make and receive a phone call?  If you are able to test the lines, it might save you from the telco charging you if the problem isn't in there lines.

Jeff

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10