Author Topic: Hotdesking on 6869i SIP phone on Mivoice Business  (Read 320 times)

Offline gvharten

• View Profile
Hotdesking on 6869i SIP phone on Mivoice Business
« on: March 25, 2024, 06:57:44 AM »
Hi,

First of all, I love this source of Mitel information! It really helped me out in some cases! Thanks for that!

But now I have this issue. I mistakenly bought 2 6869i SIP phones. On our Mivoice we have 69xx phones and 5xxx Minet phones. I can't return those 2 SIP only phones but I want to try to use them anyway as they are 2 really good phones. I can make SIP accounts in the Mivoice but i'm wondering if I can login my hotdesk users on it. I used to be working with Avaya and Broadsoft, 3CX and i managed to do hotdesking on those boxes. But Mitel differs from those machines. I crawled  this site and our friends at Google, but i just can't find an answer.

So can i use hotdesking on SIP phones and is there a description availble how to do this on a Mivoice Business. Or is there Minet software which can be flashed in to these phones?

I hope you can help me, thank you in advance!

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Hotdesking on 6869i SIP phone on Mivoice Business
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2024, 09:26:46 AM »
The MiVB does not support hot desking on SIP phones.

Offline gvharten

• View Profile
Re: Hotdesking on 6869i SIP phone on Mivoice Business
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2024, 09:38:18 AM »
Well that's a short and clear answer! Then I have to reconsider how to solve this... Maybe the user can be static...

Thanks!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10