Author Topic: invalid or access denied on outgoing call some exts  (Read 469 times)

Offline mattyboy

• Contributer
    • View Profile
invalid or access denied on outgoing call some exts
« on: February 16, 2024, 10:48:03 AM »
have a flakey issue have 1 or 2 phones that show invalid or access denied when dialing certain out side numbers  Have tested with another phone same cos same cor same tennant same interconnect same zone one phone works fine one doesn't anything I am missing on the phone that doesn't work I deleted it and reprogrammed same issue

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: invalid or access denied on outgoing call some exts
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2024, 12:56:02 PM »
Outbound Caller ID issue maybe?

"Invalid" is an error... "Access Denied" is a COR issue.

Offline mattyboy

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: invalid or access denied on outgoing call some exts
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2024, 03:04:36 PM »
Resolved

the system is changing from PRI to SIP trunks  I built the ars the same way just added a route list with the sip as the first choice

so the phones that have the issue if I point the ars digits dialed to the pri it works but if point the digits dialed to SIP  they get access denied and as I said same cos same cor same zone same tennant   the phones that have the issue are in a different sub net and it is a issue with the ingate siparator the carrier installed it only talks to the subnet the phone system is on 10.5.xxx.xxx  the phones with the issue  are 10.1.xxx.xxx the mitel tries to call but gets rejected from the carrier based on the phone's ip address

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10