Author Topic: AX Controller First time install  (Read 450 times)

Offline dman_tel

• View Profile
AX Controller First time install
« on: January 26, 2024, 11:36:12 AM »
This may be a huge ask, but I am under the gun here and looking for quick help here.  I am a brand new Mitel dealer, working on my very first install.  I have 25 years experience on NEC, Toshiba, and Panasonic, but never Mitel.  Received my first Mivoice Business system as an AX controller with 10 ONS 12/4 cards in it.  I have 32 of the Mitel wireless DECT base stations all installed and 40 of the DECT handsets registered.  The purpose of the ONS cards is to hardwire a cross connect to the existing NEC PBX on its analogue port from my loop start port.  I have gone through the HELP options on the top right on how to set up the analogue trunks but am struggling with simple things.  Questions I am struggling with are the following:
1.  How do I simply access a trunk?  How do you tell the system that if I dial 9 i get one of the 40 trunks I have in the system?  I always get a busy signal.
2.  After that, is fixed, how do I tell each of my 40 wireless phones when they go off hook that they grab a specific trunk every time?

Thank you in advance!!!!

Offline afzalmahi.70

• View Profile
Re: AX Controller First time install
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2024, 01:58:45 AM »
you can contact with me

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10