Author Topic: Setting up a SIP Peer Profile  (Read 403 times)

Offline aobender

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Setting up a SIP Peer Profile
« on: January 25, 2024, 04:23:42 PM »
Hi,

We are trying to setup a new SIP Peer Profile to a partner of ours and we are having some issues (Their system is not Mitel). For setup purposes we are trying to just get one extension to call over and the one we are using is 7620.
We also currently have a SIP peer profile setup with a partner that was worked for years. (but it is another Mitel system)

1. The SIP peer profile is registering successfully according to both systems. We had to setup a network element for this.
2. We have an ARS digits dialed setup to listen for when 762 is dialed and it expects one digit after that. The termination number is 59.
3. We have an ARS route setup on number 59 that points to the Sip Truck setup with the Sip Peer Profile. The COR group is set to the same COR group as the working SIP peer profile.

When I dial 762 on my phone, it pauses and waits. Once I hit one more digit, the call drops without ringing or doing anything.

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Setting up a SIP Peer Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2024, 01:50:54 PM »
Best way to troubleshoot this would be to get a packet capture on both ends and see what the SDP messaging is telling you.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10