Author Topic: 3300 getting silence when transfered to a mailbox (no ring back or MOH)  (Read 500 times)

Online thenewguy

• Contributer
    • View Profile
I have a 3300 running 7.2 on PRI truncks   The admin mailbox gets the incoming calls and prompts the greeting of press 1 and such.  The press 1,2,3 goes to a voicemail box of 1,2,3 which is a information, extension or transfer only.  (all three types have the same issue). When the call is transferred there is a 5 second pause of silence then you get the transfer or mailbox greeting.  I would like to hear a prompt, ring back or MOH.  If you direct dial the extension from the greeting the pause is not there, just on transferring to the mailboxes.
This system has external MOH and it works on hold.
I inherited this system and have no idea why it is set up this way.
I have enabled and disabled  COS music on hold on transfer  on voicemail, PRI trunks and extension
I have tried turning the local music on hold source on and off  on  voicemail, PRI trunks and extension
I have turned the supervised and unsupervised transfer on and off in voicemail options.
I have seen that 9.1 has a enable transfer prompt check box buy I cannot find it in this 7.2 version.
I also noticed there is not auto attendant greeting uploaded in system audio source but don't think it involves this.

Thanks for any help. 

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: 3300 getting silence when transfered to a mailbox (no ring back or MOH)
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2023, 07:26:43 PM »
The menu is waiting for the caller to dial more digits. Depending on what voice mail you are using will dictate how to tweak the timer to reduce the delay.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10