Author Topic: Jabra Pro 930 Audio Issues MiVoice Business Console  (Read 802 times)

Offline BillyB2

• View Profile
Jabra Pro 930 Audio Issues MiVoice Business Console
« on: November 19, 2023, 10:49:15 PM »
Hello

We have a few end users here that use Jabra Pro 930 Wireless Headset in Mitel MiVoice Business Console Version - 9.3.0.14

Each time they receive a call in Mitel, they will answer it and the audio will cut out after 30 seconds then come back.

We have tried pressing the multifunction button twice on the headset when it is picked up from the dock so the headset so the audio stays paired with the computer permanently until the headset is docked again.

I had taken these headsets back and tested them over the weekend with other applications and it was fine, so far from what I've seen it's only a problem with MiVoice Business Console and with the Jabra Pro 930's. I spoke with Jabra Support and they advised to download Jabra Direct. Did a firmware updating and a ton of troubleshooting there, Windows Troubleshooting, checked power settings, driver updates etc but no improvements.

I have re-installed MiVoice Business Console, tried a different version but still no luck.

Seeing if anyone has had a similar problem too this and what I could check next in Mitel?

Thanks

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: Jabra Pro 930 Audio Issues MiVoice Business Console
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2023, 06:33:54 AM »
Each time they receive a call in Mitel, they will answer it and the audio will cut out after 30 seconds then come back.
I'm assuming that means there's no audio for the first 30 seconds of the call and not it starts with audio and then cuts out for 30 seconds.
I've had that with a Jabra headset within the last 3 weeks.
I honestly don't know what I did to fix it other than I went into the settings and messed around with the settings trying to find anything that might have something to do with it sleeping.
I hate not understanding what I did to fix it but that's where I am with it.
For this reason I don't think I can ever recommend Jabra headsets.

Ralph

Offline BillyB2

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2023, 04:34:28 PM »
Thanks Ralph, I appreciate your response. Yes thats correct, no audio for the first 30 seconds of the call.

I have the team on a Poly Headset or Logitech USB headset to get by for now, haven't had any complaints from the team but I will double check.

When you said messed around with the settings do you remember if it was specifically in MiVoiceBusinessConsole or just the PC Settings? The team is using an Optiplex 3000 machine with Windows 11 if that has anything to do with it. I had disabled USB Power Management and have USB Selected Suspended off. I ensured its the default audio device and device communication. Did a factory reset on the headset as well.

Quite strange it looks OK on another applications but not with Mitel.

Any headset you would recommend as an alternative?

Thanks

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2023, 06:34:54 AM »
When you said messed around with the settings do you remember if it was specifically in MiVoiceBusinessConsole or just the PC Settings?
It was the Jabra software settings on the PC.

I've always had good luck with Polycom.

Ralph

Offline BillyB2

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2023, 11:03:02 PM »
Thanks Ralph

Had a look in Jabra Direct. I had turned off Audio Sleep Mode under "Base" but it didn't do anything

https://imgur.com/a/UHjABMm

And these are the settings we have set under Softphone (PC)

https://imgur.com/a/yPOvNCR

I'll recommend the team to use a Polycom

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10