Author Topic: Mitel e911 Server  (Read 1141 times)

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Mitel e911 Server
« on: October 27, 2023, 12:08:05 PM »
Does Mitel still have a server based solution for emergency calling?
I seem to remember that there was once a server addon for the 3300.  I can't find anything about it now.

Ralph

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Mitel e911 Server
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2023, 12:38:47 PM »
Current solution is Revolution, which is OEM branded SynApps/Intrado Revolution. There's probably other 3rd party solutions out there, but I haven't personally worked with anything since ER Advisor about 15 years ago.

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2023, 04:24:37 PM »
Let me add some clarification to my question.
I need to find a way that when a Teleworker WFH device dials 911 the PSAP gets the right address as in the user's home address.
I'd would like to maintain it myself.
Is there such a thing?

Ralph

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2023, 08:53:21 PM »
Let me add some clarification to my question.
I need to find a way that when a Teleworker WFH device dials 911 the PSAP gets the right address as in the user's home address.
I'd would like to maintain it myself.
Is there such a thing?

Ralph

Redsky or Intrado. If it's a Teleworker set you just have to make sure the CESID/ELIN is provisioned with the correct address. If you're using MiCollab PC client you still need to assign a CESID to that specific device but it's up to the user to enter the address in an "Emergency Location" menu that appears in MiCollab when the feature is enabled on the server side. I set it up for ~100 users in my org over the summer, not too terrible. We pay about $15/year per ELIN for Redsky plus a couple of SIP trunk licenses to send them the emergency calls.

Offline BoiseBorn

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2023, 03:50:17 PM »

Redsky or Intrado. If it's a Teleworker set you just have to make sure the CESID/ELIN is provisioned with the correct address. If you're using MiCollab PC client you still need to assign a CESID to that specific device but it's up to the user to enter the address in an "Emergency Location" menu that appears in MiCollab when the feature is enabled on the server side. I set it up for ~100 users in my org over the summer, not too terrible. We pay about $15/year per ELIN for Redsky plus a couple of SIP trunk licenses to send them the emergency calls.

Lundah,
I'm in the process of an Intrado setup myself. Any caveats for me or others going though the setup that aren't in the Mitel manual?

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2023, 08:59:06 AM »

Lundah,
I'm in the process of an Intrado setup myself. Any caveats for me or others going though the setup that aren't in the Mitel manual?

I'm not familiar with the Intrado integration, my only experience is with Redsky.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10