Author Topic: Launch DB shuts off after 10% loading  (Read 1242 times)

Offline rbetian

• View Profile
Launch DB shuts off after 10% loading
« on: October 16, 2023, 05:43:53 PM »
I am attaching a snapshot of what it does.

System info:
HX Controller (v6.2 SP1
Call Processing Version: 6.2.3.53
Node 1

Offline ACDeezNutz

• View Profile
Re: Launch DB shuts off after 10% loading
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2023, 06:15:44 PM »
Try running a repair on Microsoft Access in Windows Control Panel -> Programs and Features

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2023, 11:31:10 PM »
I have to do this a couple times a week... Go to Programs and Features, find Microsoft Access, select Modify, and repair the installation... No need to even close MSA&D application.

Best I can come up with is something in Windows updates is replacing a DLL file in the Windows folder, and repairing it writes the Access version of the DLL again.

Offline rbetian

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2023, 10:48:53 AM »
Thank you everyone for the help. I am not very familiar with Mitel's program. I get the impression it is running off an Access database? It is a server and has Microsoft 365 on it. I cannot say that it even needs Office installed. Can I just uninstall Microsoft 365? Would that also offer a possible solution? SQL is installed on this server as well. BTW: I inherited this I did not do the installs.

Thank you both for your quick and informative responses.

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2023, 04:24:56 PM »
Thank you everyone for the help. I am not very familiar with Mitel's program. I get the impression it is running off an Access database? It is a server and has Microsoft 365 on it. I cannot say that it even needs Office installed. Can I just uninstall Microsoft 365? Would that also offer a possible solution? SQL is installed on this server as well. BTW: I inherited this I did not do the installs.

Thank you both for your quick and informative responses.

It's not exactly an Access database, but it's a format that requires the Access 2010 redistributable engine to read it. You don't need Office installed, just that Access 2010 Redistributable, which is installed along with the rest of the System Admin & Diagnostics tool. There's several dependencies with other system DLL's, and system updates can break the DLL links, so after updates, a repair of the Access Redistributable engine is sometimes required. It's a common issue, with a simple fix.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2023, 04:53:37 PM »
lundah,

It is an Access DB inside the backup you make.

If you change the file type of the database you download from the system to .zip then you can open and see the access db file inside it.

Thanks,

TE

Offline rbetian

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2023, 05:02:26 PM »
Ok. I removed office, rebooted. I then did a repair on the Access 2010 redistributable engine. I started the DB it took a minute or so and finally launched. Thanks again for all of the responses and comments.

Randall

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10