Author Topic: Class of Restriction  (Read 697 times)

Offline Spztc1

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Class of Restriction
« on: August 10, 2023, 01:31:23 PM »
Mitel 3300 / SIP Trunk

Problem:
Internal Outbound calling is going straight to customer's voicemail.

Trunk Attributes COR # 1
Hotdesk extension > Service Details > COR # 6

Adjustment:
I changed the Hotdesk Extension COR to #1 and this fixed the problem but the Caller ID showed as another one of our locations.  This Mitel is meshed between 3 locations.

Could this be the issue?  Does the Trunk Attributes COR need to be the same as the Extension COR?

Guidance needed.

Thank you!

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Class of Restriction
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2023, 09:31:43 PM »
So I don't think you quite understand how "COR" relates to things... COR is just a value which in itself means nothing... What you have to find is the ARS Route the call is taking out the system, look at the COR Group assigned to it, then look at the COR Group Assignments to see what COR is in the group... and the old Mitel rule is "if you're, you're out" so if that COR value exists in the COR Group assigned to the Route, then the call is blocked.

"Internal Outbound calling is going straight to customer's voicemail."
This I don't quite understand... If the call is leaving the system, the fact it's going to voicemail is not relative to you unless the far end has a particular rule to block your number, is in night service or something of that like.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Class of Restriction
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2023, 05:25:19 PM »
Might think they got some intercept setting to vm, cor does not do anything to caller id, Might look at zone assignment.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10