Author Topic: MIVB and MIVCR - extension association SRC?  (Read 1063 times)

Offline BrenM

• Contributer
    • View Profile
MIVB and MIVCR - extension association SRC?
« on: August 07, 2023, 03:46:06 PM »
Good afternoon,

Hopefully this is the right sub forum for this question. I have some extensions where calls should be recorded. However, upon inspection in the Call Recording Admin in MiVCR, it shows some extensions in the 'Ports' subsection have the error message:

"Alarm Waiting for Extension Association from SRC" or "Alarm SrcXml: Device... (Mac and IP addresses) ... Offline or Down"

Some research shows that the majority of the devices are not registered in the IP Phone Inventory when I look on MIVB.

But, these extensions are operating totally fine otherwise - it's just the recording that appears to not be functioning. Can someone point me in the right direction? I'm still learning. Thanks!

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MIVB and MIVCR - extension association SRC?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2023, 05:00:55 PM »
The phones may not be pointed to the correct server. THis does depend upon direct or indirect setup for recording

Offline BrenM

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2023, 05:03:18 PM »
The phones may not be pointed to the correct server. THis does depend upon direct or indirect setup for recording
Are you able to elaborate on how to correct this? Is this something that I need to modify on the MiVCR or MiVB side? Thanks!!

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2023, 09:04:45 AM »
Are you able to elaborate on how to correct this? Is this something that I need to modify on the MiVCR or MiVB side? Thanks!!

That's going to depend on how your system is configured. There's a few different ways to do it.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2023, 04:35:59 PM »
I would check the mbg teleworker devices to see if the working phones show and make sure that the non working ones are configured the same.

Then most likely put the phone in teleworker mode and point it to the SRC

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10