Author Topic: Mitel 3300 SIP Speed Calls  (Read 754 times)

Offline Spztc1

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Mitel 3300 SIP Speed Calls
« on: July 19, 2023, 01:42:05 PM »
Hi
We are currently on a SIP trunk.  I have created a Speed call extension to an outside tracking number with an IVR. I can call the extension and see the call going out, but there is no Audio.  If I dial the tracking number directly from the desk phone it works and I can here the IVR.  I am sure there is a setting somewhere that has been missed.  I am just now sure  where it is. Any direction and guidance on this would be great!

Thanks

Offline Spztc1

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Mitel 3300 SIP Speed Calls
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2023, 03:45:59 PM »
Hi
This message may have needed to be opened under the SIP Group.  Sorry about that.  I had Speed Call on the brain and was thinking Mitel.

It looks like I have narrowed the issue down to the MiCollab.  Adding the Speed Call Extension to my Call Flow prompt is where I have a problem.  I can call the same Speed Call extension from my desk phone and it goes right through.
Something between the MiCollab, MBG, and SIP is not allowing the Audio.  I am just not sure what.
I have tried all the options, Blind transfer, Superviced Transfer, and Alternate Transfer.
Then I thought I would create a multicall extension and route that number to the speed call extension. Then I updated my Call Flow prompt and pointed it to the mulitcall extension and got the same result.
When the call leaves the Call Flow that is where I get the disconnected Audio.

Thanks again and if you have any direction for me I would really appreciate it!

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2023, 07:53:33 AM »
Is it no audio or one way audio?
One way audio is always a network issue, probably a routing issue.
Make note that when a device makes a call, the IP traffic bypasses the PBX.
Check the network settings in your MiCollab server and be sure all your networks are permitted there.

Ralph

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2023, 09:41:52 AM »
Try creating an explicit ARS line for the actual number with the appropriate restrictions. I recall this being an issue with some voice mail integrations a while back.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10