Author Topic: Mitel Partners and VARS: Mitel Approved and Endorsed Cloud Infrastructure  (Read 1488 times)

Offline Al

• Contributer
    • View Profile
To Mitel Partners:

As Mitel is ending their FLEX and Connect cloud offerings, it is my understanding that most of your firms are still considering potential Cloud Infrastructures to support your installed base and grow your business.

Our Cloud9 Infrastructure is a Mitel-approved and-endorsed infrastructure provider that offers turnkey solutions for your MiVoice Business (MiVB) subscription licenses. More importantly, Cloud9 Infrastructure represents a new opportunity to acquire and retain new clients. This program is designed to replace the FLEX service and Connect and provide Mitel Partners with a proven solution for you to offer your customers a Mitel MiVB private cloud solution.  With the Mitel MiVB private cloud solution, you own the customer experience, you buy the Mitel subscription licenses, you handle all the programming, training, support services, and MAC work while Cloud9 Infrastructure provides the data center infrastructure services.

These services also include:
  • Dedicated virtual servers.
  • Unlimited inbound/outbound calling within the 48 contiguous U.S. states
  • Regulatory/tax calculation and remittance services
  • 911/Stir Shaken services
  • All billing services with your company logo on the bill
  • 100% U.S. based Mitel MiVB experts to provide you with Tier 2 and Tier 3 support services.
  • Cloud9 Infrastructure can be purchased directly from Scansource or Jenne

Please contact me for any questions and additional information

Al Pigliacelli
Vice President
VOIP Networks
Cherry Hill Commerce Center, Suite 206
1951 Old Cuthbert Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Direct: (212) 776-4510
Fax: (212) 776-4531
Email: Al.Pigliacelli@voipnetworks.com

« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 11:53:50 AM by ralph »

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Note:
I worked with Al for several years. He hired me into Wesley Clover Solutions when I worked for them.
WCS no longer exist. Half of my WCS team went to VoIP networks. I went to work for one of my customers and VoIP Networks is my supporting VAR.

Ralph

Offline Mitel_Indiana

• View Profile
Had a call with Al the other day and just wanted to say if you are looking to get into hosting MiVB solutions they are the way to go.  Also came very highly recommended from my Mitel CAM.

Offline Al

• Contributer
    • View Profile
I hope everyone had a great weekend and for the dad's a great Father's Day!

I wanted to thank everyone for your interest in our Cloud Infrastructure and please keep the calls coming. I believe we have signed over 30 partners within the last 2 months.

Al Pigliacelli

Offline Al

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Dear Mitel Partners,

If you haven't read my earlier posts, I wanted to send everyone a brief update:

As everyone knows all premise-based systems are at risk, as they are the primary focus of all cloud providers. Your firms need to be discussing cloud options with them, even if they are not asking for it. Our Cloud9 Infrastructure can provide your firm with everything you need to offer a cost-effective cloud solution.

Unlike being a sales agent for a Cloud provider (i.e., Ring Central), you provide the Mitel subscription licenses, phones, professional services but most importantly, you still own your client and your destiny.

Check us out on LinkedIn under Cloud9 infrastructure!

Please feel free to contact your Mitel Representative or you can contact me directly at:
Al Pigliacelli
al.pigiacelli@voipnetworks.com
212-776-4510

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10