Author Topic: MiCollab 7.3.0.308 "Not Receiving Audio" Error  (Read 1017 times)

Offline io

• View Profile
MiCollab 7.3.0.308 "Not Receiving Audio" Error
« on: April 20, 2023, 12:43:00 PM »
Within the last year or so, the client's MiCollab version started intermittently reporting "MiCollab not receiving audio; Check that the user isn't firewalled" when an active call is established. This issue doesn't happen for every device, or even for every user, but once it occurs, it seems to completely cripple their ability to send or receive audio during active calls (the calls connect without an issue, other than no audio). We can even take a device with a user able to make/receive calls, have a new user log in, and the new user has the problem, while the existing user does not.

My guess is that this is some sort of a Windows User Profile or Windows Update issue, but nothing we've tried has resolved the issue.

What we've tried:
 - Rebuilding Windows Profile
 - Disabling Windows Firewall
 - Upgrade MiCollab Client to a newer version of the 7.3 client.
 - Downgrading MiCollab to an older version of the 7.3 client.
 - New PC.
 - Uninstalling Windows Updates (not sure which one, so we're shotgunning it based on install date).

The only consistent "fix" is to upgrade MiCollab to the 9.4 client, but this version isn't compatible with the client's ACD solution (Ignite). This means that ACD users have to use 7.3. Has anyone dealt with this issue before? Any ideas on what Windows could be doing to cause this issue for only new users on a given device?

Offline ACDeezNutz

• View Profile
Re: MiCollab 7.3.0.308 "Not Receiving Audio" Error
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2023, 08:01:55 AM »
What part is not compatible?  I have MiCollab 9.7 and MiVB 10 using the newest MiCollab softphone (mobile and PC) release for ACD agents with them controlling presence in Ignite with zero issues.

Offline io

• View Profile
Re: MiCollab 7.3.0.308 "Not Receiving Audio" Error
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2023, 09:11:12 AM »
The client ended up migrating to a different UC solution. My assumption is that their Mitel servers were never configured properly.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10